“End User(s)” or “Users” of XTEND’s Website and /or Services may be (part or all):
- Website visitors (whether occasional or purposely), prospective customers or partners (“Visitors”) who visit or interact with our website, social media pages, participate in our events, online ads and content, emails or communications under our control;
- Customers and/or partners (together “Customers”) who have engaged with XTEND and their authorized users (“Customer Representative”), and visit and interact with our website and/or our designated Customer / Partner Portal (by entering username and password);
- Prospective Employees (“Aspirants”) who wish to visit the Website to find out whether there are opening jobs and/or submitting their resumes to XTEND with respect to an opening.
- Personal data we collect, how we collect it, and why
- The legal basis for personal data processing done by our Services
- The use of such personal data and with whom we share it
- Your rights: How you can access, manage and update your personal data
- The choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your personal data
- How we protect your personal data
- DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
As part of providing XTEND Services, we will collect personal data to the extent necessary for providing the Services. Personal data may be collected, combined and used for the purposes of maintaining and developing XTEND Services, contacting Users, providing services and products, providing information regarding Company’s products, Customers’ support, managing Customer’s and/or Visitors’ accounts, sending information to Users, conducting research and creating reports for internal use and Customers’ use.
XTEND collects User data through its Website in response to your approach to it through the “Contact Us” possibilities, provided on our Website. The type of personal information requested is in accordance with the type of your request, whether you wish help with our products, wish for a demonstration or wish to contact XTEND’s HR.
When Users visit our Website, interact with or use our Services, we may collect or generate certain technical data about such Visitors. Such information is gathered by us independently or with the help of our service providers, including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies (as further detailed in Section 2.3 below).
Such data mainly consists of technical or aggregated usage data, such as IP address, non-identifying data regarding a device, operating system and browser, location and language settings used. Such data mostly serves us to improve engagements, as well as the overall performance of our Services.
As an XTEND Customer or prospective customer or XTEND’s partner, you may wish to contact us through the means on our Website. In such cases, you may need to provide your full name, business organization, phone number and email address (not all details are mandatory). XTEND’s representatives will contact you following your approach and facilitate your request. In addition, the business organization you’re linked to (such as your employer), may be required to provide your email address. We are not responsible for any of the data provided by third parties, as such business organization. We take no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of User information that the business organization may submit to XTEND or that you submitted to XTEND on its Website.
Upon request, we will remove any such User information that is claimed to infringe any of your rights and/or rights of a third party.
Beside information generally collected regarding Visitors, Aspirants wishing to send their resumes through our Website, shall provide us data directly and we will store such User information on our systems and use it if such aspirant is found suitable for an opening job at XTEND. Aspirants specific information may include: User full name, User e-mail address, User phone number; Linkedin Profile URL, personal website and resume. Please note that only some of the information is mandatory (marked with a *). If you are an Aspirant and wish to apply for an opening job, please note that Aspirant information will be disclosed to third parties as “Comeet”, for which Aspirant must approve its Terms and Conditions found at https://help.comeet.com/en/articles/5470454-privacy-notice-for-platform-users.
- Cookies and Automated Information Collection
We and our service providers (such as google) may use these log files, tags, and tracking technologies to collect and analyses certain kinds of technical data, to personalize your browsing experience and to enable for most of our Services to work, including accessing and using the Customer portal. The information required for enabling cookies may include: IP addresses; the type of computer or device you are using; your operating system version; your mobile device’s identifiers, like your computer Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI); your browser types; your browser language; referring and exit pages, and URLs; platform type; and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
- Customer Support Correspondence
When you ask for help from our customer support team, we will collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your name, business organization, and e-mail address) and information about your activity with XTEND Products. We may also store the communications you have with the customer support team and any information in those communications in order to provide support and improve XTEND services.
XTEND may collect, use and publish Anonymous Information (as defined below), and disclose it to third parties, for providing the Services and improving its Website and Services. “Anonymous Information” means information concerning the use of the Website and the Services which does not allow identification of an individual, such as aggregated information and analysis on the patterns of use of the Website and Services. The Company is the owner of all the Anonymous Information collected or received by the Website and Services, all in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
For the purpose of performing its Services and enabling access to its Website, XTEND processes User’ personal data. In addition, User’s data may be process due to XTEND’s legal and contractual obligations towards its Customers (for example enabling support services); and to support our legitimate interests in maintaining, improving and advertising our products, Services, e.g. in understanding how our Services are used and how our campaigns are performing, and gaining insights which help us dedicate our resources and efforts more efficiently; in marketing, advertising and selling our products; providing customer service and technical support; and protecting and securing our Visitors, Customers, Aspirants, ourselves and our Website.
Specifically, we use your data for the following purposes:
- To facilitate, operate, and provide our Website;
- To authenticate the identity of our Customer Representatives and allow them to access and use our Customers Website and Services;
- To provide our Customer Representatives and Customers with customer care, assistance and technical support services;
- to improve End-user experience, based on common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
- To facilitate and optimize our marketing and advertising campaigns, ad management and sales operations, and to manage and deliver advertisements for our products more effectively;
- To contact you with promotional messages (such as newsletters, special offers, new features etc.) in accordance with your consent to receive such promotional messages, and to facilitate, sponsor and offer certain events and promotions;
- To support and enhance our data security measures, including for the purposes of preventing and mitigating the risks of fraud, error or any illegal or prohibited activity;
- To create aggregated statistical data, inferred non-Personal Data, or anonymized or pseudonymized data (rendered non-personal), which we or our business partners and Customers may use to provide and improve our respective services, or for any other purpose; and
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
The main use of the information we collect and store is to provide the Services through our Platform, as well as providing a better service experience. Additional purposes for which we may collect and store your personal data include:
- to provide Future Platform Services;
- to provide technical support and respond to User inquiries;
- to monitor and analyse the use of XTEND Services;
- to protect the safety and well-being of our Users;
- to protect XTEND’s rights and property in connection with the Services;
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce the Terms of Service;
- to notify users of updates, new products or promotional offers;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes We may have with you or other users, and to enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to send communications and direct marketing; and
- to conduct research.
One important use of your information is communication. If you have provided your email address to us, we will use it to respond to customer support inquiries, keep you informed of your activity or your Users’ activities, your account etc.
XTEND does not sell your information to any third party. Notwithstanding, XTEND may transfer your information to its affiliates in XTEND group, to provide you with better services and / or to provide you with additional offers related to your approach to XTEND (for example, if an Aspirant asked to apply to a job opening, an Affiliate of XTEND may respond to such Aspirant’s approach).
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose aggregated information (information about you and other users collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you) and other non- personal data about our users for industry analysis, demographic profiling, marketing, analytics, and other business purposes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, personal data may be disclosed to third parties if required under any applicable law or regulation or order by competent authorities, or in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions and to investigate possible infringing use of the Services.
Your personal data, and the contents of all of your online communications in the Website (as well as of your Authorized Users) and between you and us may be accessed and monitored by us or disclosed to a third party:
- if we have a good faith belief that we have to disclose the information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- to satisfy any laws or regulations that apply;
- where we believe that the Services are being used in committing a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to share information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and other security precautions;
- when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person or the public generally; and
- If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets.
- to protect the rights or property of XTEND and applicable third parties, including to enforce the Terms and Conditions.
- Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your personal data with third-party companies (such as Google, JIRA, Comeet etc.) to perform services on our behalf, such as analyzing data, hosting services, management of Aspirant applications, communicating with our Customers through our customers portal or providing customer support and service. We contractually require these third-party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information we share with them, and we contractually require them to comply with applicable data protection laws as well as to not use your personal data for anything other than to provide services on our behalf.
- YOUR RIGHTS: HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE AND MANAGE YOUR INFORMATION
As a User of XTEND Website, you have a right to access, update and manage your own personal data under the applicable data protection laws. If you wish to exercise any of the rights defined below, please email us at [email protected].
We may ask you to provide further information in order to identify you. We will respond to your requests within 30 days.
- Accessing and Updating Your Personal data
You are entitled to obtain confirmation on whether or not we process personal data about you. You may also have information on our means of processing as well as a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. We may charge a reasonable fee based on our administrative costs if you request further copies.
- Right to rectify your data
You shall have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. You may have your incomplete data completed if you provide us with additional information or statement.
If you no longer want us to actively process your personal data, you can have us delete your personal data if:
- your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw your consent;
- if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in applicable law.
If you no longer want XTEND to make active use of your personal data, you may send an e-mail to [email protected]. Such e-mail shall include “Delete My Account” in the subject line and your first name, last name and e-mail address in the body of the e-mail. Please note that certain records, for example those relating to payments or customer service matters, will be held for legal and accounting purposes.
- PRIVACY POLICIES OF LINKED THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our Platforms and Services may contain links to third-party services, which are companies other than XTEND that may link to their own websites, online services or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party services. If you have any questions about how these third-party services use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
- DATA LOCATION AND TRANSFERS OF DATA
XTEND and its Service Providers maintain, store and process personal data in the United States, the European Union, Israel and other locations as reasonably necessary for the proper performance and delivery of its Services, or as may be required by law.
In addition, XTEND may transfer your personal data to affiliated entities or to other third parties outside of your local state of citizenship. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction, and XTEND takes steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to enable transfer of information to these third countries, all as required by law.
We ensure that a legal basis for such a transfer exists and that adequate protection for the personal data is provided as required by applicable law. We use standard contractual clauses and require that the receiving party uses appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary for the defined purpose of the processing of personal data or for legal requirements. For instance, we may retain some information for a few years after you have closed your Customer Account if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights. Certain records, for example those relating to payments, will be retained for accounting purposes for six years after the end of the year during which the financial year ended. Information that is not under legal obligation to be retained will be destroyed 2 years after the deletion of the account.
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
While we take precautions against possible security breaches of XTEND Services and our customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We cannot guarantee that unauthorised access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information while it is being transmitted to XTEND Services and Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. If you have questions about the security of our websites, please contact us at [email protected].
- CONTACT US
Last updated: March 2022